Sunday, October 08, 2006

Severing my tongue

Do I have "Bait me" tattooed across my forehead or summat?

Last week I had to endure a cab ride home whilst being told what a poor, unfortunate, misunderstood chap Ian Huntley is; how he's the real Soham victim. Yeah right. More than a little unnerving coming from a cab driver who declared his unlicensed status partway through the journey.

Yesterday I'm informed by someone I barely know that I can't possibly be as smart as he; I was "publicly" (sic) educated whilst he was blessed with a "private" education, donchaknow. (I went to a comprehensive school.) "Ah, so you were a public schoolboy then?", here doing my best to stifle my surprise. "No, I told ya already," came the shirty reply, "I went to a private school." Sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home