Monday, October 02, 2006

The future is white

The future's white, glossy and sexy. After toying with the idea (and bank accounts) for several years, I have finally taken the plunge and placed my order for a shiny, spanking new imac. I am of course talking about the Apple desktop computer and not the hair removal cream, which would leave me white, smooth and.. um.. smooth.

See, I reasoned that if I were to invest in a pooter upgrade, then I needed to feel that I had something new. Previous money spent on my peecee left me feeling rather disappointed; same crumbs in the keyboard, same lump of dirty blutak on the monitor and maybe.. maybe slightly faster, but I only know this because my PC is telling me so.

And so enters the new 20 inch 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo! Hubba hubba!

I shouldn't have these feeling about electronic equipment, I know, but spangly new gadgets combined with the thought of belly-flopping into previously unexplored realms just does it for me.

So I'm busy now surfing the interweb for "My other computer is a Mac" wallpaper for my work PC, and developing my superior Mac User sneer. Despite my order still sitting in a system somewhere in Appleland, I'm wallowing in my new-found Mac owner status already and it feels.. mmmmm.. gooooooood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home